When owners aren’t careful enough, dogs can easily take over their beds. And they won’t even think twice about it! If you don’t want to end up sleeping on the sofa or waking up with back pain, establish some ground rules early. Once your dog gets used to sleeping on your bed, it’s a tough habit to break. Of course, this can also have some benefits as your pooch will keep you warm during those cold winter nights. Check out these 15 dogs that took over their owner’s beds. Would you allow this to go on in your home? Let us know in the comments!
1. I’m all set, got everything I need right here. On MY bed!
2. Why are you looking at me like that? This is my bed now!
3. Gosh, this is such a nice bed I have here!
4. This pillow is so cozy, just puts me right to sleep!
5. Move along now, there’s no more room on my bed!
6. Look into my eyes… This is my bed now… You sleep on the floor tonight…
7. Why did you wake me? What’s the problem?
8. You figure out where you’ll sleep tonight. I’m taking what belongs to me!
9. Try arguing with this duo over who takes the bed tonight!
10. I may be small, but I need my space!
11. I love my new bed, big thanks to my parents! By the way, they’re sleeping on the sofa!
12. Do you mind? I have to get up early tomorrow!
13. You may say I’m a dreamer… But so are you if you think you’re sleeping here now!
14. If anyone needs me, I’ll be taking over the bed…
15. What do you mean you want the bed back? I thought we had a deal…
There are pros and cons to dogs sleeping with you in bed. Cons are easy to find, and only dog lovers will understand the pros! Whether you allow your dog on the bed is completely up to you. But letting them take over your pillow is another story! How would you handle these situations?