Cats and dogs have developed their own way of self-expression, which sometimes we love (or maybe you don’t). But we cannot help that these cute little creatures can actually become sassy or dense in their own little way.
They might “floof”, they might smirk, they just disturb your life in ways you cannot imagine that they can actually do. If you agree with everything that we say, check this photo compilation that we made, and maybe you can check if what we say is actually true. (And if you do, share us your thoughts in the comments section. 😉 )
1. “This piece of anatomy is called a ‘floofen’ and it only occurs during high levels of sass.”
2. This dog has been running around in a dandelion field. Guess what happened to him:
3. “My cat giving up on being a cat.” There, there big guy.
4. “I call it a ’one-pipe problem’, my dear Watson!”
5. You are not going anywhere, human! You stay if I say you stay!
6. Here, I brought you some flowers. Can we please forget about those slippers?
7. It looks like this cat is not a fan of cuddling and petting. Wonder what will make this guy happy.
8. This Husky looks like he’s hitting and flirting well with his date. Good one, big guy. You should teach the guys how to do it your way. 😉
9. “My cats look like they’re in the middle of devising some sort of a plan.” And they got caught while in the middle of it. Oops!
10. Sometimes cats choose the most incredible places to watch their humans. It’s on top of your hanging television. Praying for the television.
11. A level of exhaustion only cats can understand. We understand, Sox. It’s okay. 😉
12. “It’s belly rub time!” And it is with my best arch-frenemy.
13. When you desperately want to be part of a trip that you are supposed not to be part of. Oh well.
15. “Our puppy Joey can’t fall asleep unless he is swaddled every night.”
16. If you’re thinking about house bills, don’t worry humans pay for it. We also pay for all your toys and food, too. 😉
Do your pets do these things, too? If they do, share with us in the comments section some of their amazing photos.